About the Job
- We apply Spray Polyurethane Foam which is a two-part, spray in place insulation used in a variety of applications from houses, to coolers, to kilns, barns, etc.
- Prior to spraying foam, we mask, tape, and protect local surfaces from overspray.
- Each project will have varying degrees of prep work.
- The foam insulation is sprayed by the installers, after which the excess foam is removed and the job site is cleaned.
- The typical project ranges from 1-3 Days.
- Your role would be to learn the proper techniques for job prep, equipment usage, and maintenance, then finally, spray application.
- Typical training time to become a successful spray applicator is 9 months to 1 year.
- 3 years of construction experience preferred OR similar other spray application experience. Painting experience is a huge plus
- Must be able to lift objects over 80lbs regularly
- Must be able to work safely and effectively from ladders, scaffolding and powered lifts
- Clean driving record / Insurable Drivers license
- Applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Must be willing to wear respiratory protection (provided) regularly
- Must comply with a companywide no-smoking policy
- Must comply with a strict attendance policy
- Mechanical knowledge is a huge plus
- Workdays start at 6:30 am and typically end 3:30-5:30 pm Monday-Friday (Occasional Mandatory Saturdays)
- Travel time to and from the job sites is paid
- Overtime is likely for most of the year (on average 45-55 hrs a week)
- Starting pay will vary depending on experience knowledge and qualification
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.