About the Job
- We apply Spray Polyurethane Foam which is a two-part, spray in place insulation used in a variety of applications from houses, to coolers, to kilns, barns, etc.
- Prior to spraying foam, we mask, tape, and protect local surfaces from overspray.
- Each project will have varying degrees of prep work.
- The foam insulation is sprayed by the installers, after which the excess foam is removed and the job site is cleaned.
- The typical project ranges from 1-3 Days.
- Your role would be to learn the proper techniques for job prep, equipment usage, and maintenance, then finally, spray application.
- Typical training time to become a successful spray applicator is 9 months to 1 year.
- 3 years of construction experience preferred OR similar other spray application experience. Painting experience is a huge plus
- Must be able to lift objects over 80lbs regularly
- Must be able to work safely and effectively from ladders, scaffolding and powered lifts
- Clean driving record / Insurable Drivers license
- Applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Must be willing to wear respiratory protection (provided) regularly
- Must comply with a companywide no-smoking policy
- Must comply with a strict attendance policy
- Mechanical knowledge is a huge plus
- Workdays start at 6:30 am and typically end 3:30-5:30 pm Monday-Friday (Occasional Mandatory Saturdays)
- Travel time to and from the job sites is paid
- Overtime is likely for most of the year (on average 45-55 hrs a week)
- Starting pay will vary depending on experience knowledge and qualification
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location